Monday, November 16, 2009

Optional Assignment.

The writing that I choose to help improve my writing style the Twilight Saga novel. The reason that I really admire the writings is because the author is very smart on how to make it flow. When you write a four book collection you got to make sure it flows so it can sound good. Stephanie Meyer (author) I think can do a good job with that. Most of every sentence is there for reason; she has a purpose for everything. A point behind everything. For example in last novel of the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn, she specifically brings up a story about a coven of vampires, and which later they become very important characters that play a big role. I really think I can take this style of writing for my Media Saves the Beach writing to make it seem like everything I write help support my topic and cause. And also I can make my writing flow just like Stephanie Meyer's work. Everything in my writing needs to there for a reason, and connect to the next topic. Not talk about pollution at Imperial Beach one minute and the next about the T.J governor. I have read all four books and they have inspired me to read more and to be passionate about writing. And there others elements that I would like to take from her writing style and skills.


Excerpt

No comments:

Post a Comment