Thursday, February 11, 2010

Semester TWO, Blog #4

Ampersand is coming, Ampersand is coming, Ampersand is coming!!!

Post your personal goals, hopes and ambitions for your class' production & publication of this book.

My Goals for the book is for everyone to put their best efforts, we can not make this book as successful or even more as last year's if they are people that slack off or just don't care. Personal Goals for the book is that I do a piece of writing that you can tel its been revise and well thought out. I want to feel confident enough
to compare and contrast my first writing (American Icon) with this one to see as an example of how I have evolved as a writer this year. Also I hope that I can exhibit my new outlook on life through this writing, I would love to show my skills I learned during internship in this process of writing, be more persistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment