Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blog 6. American Icon Reflection

1.In this project I realized that when I first write I just put all my ideas in paper. After many drafts I start to organized them and put them in order to make them more clearer. I also learned that I'm pretty bad at extending my ideas. I had trouble making my writing exactly one page.

2.One technique I tried to incorporate was the Concert, not pancakes. I tried to grab the attention by starting the statement with a quote, and in the end I finish by using a strong statement(She has made us stronger). Another technique I tried to use was was creating a relationship with the audience. I did this by giving personal experiences and relating them too other ideas.

3.If I had time to do one more draft I would first correct my grammar errors, then I'll connect more to me. I put some personal experience in the writing but I think I could have done better. For example I could put some ideas about my sisters and what they think about my mom.

4. One quote I like from my essay is "
When I look back and see everything my mom has done I get so inspired." I like this quote because I think it sums up everything and the message in one sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment