Friday, June 18, 2010

Reflection 1

Describe one valuable mistake you made this year.

One valuable mistake that I learned from was failing math my first semester. I don’t really think that I necessarily become well in math the second semester but it traumatize me and motivated me to keep the grades up. So for second semester when we were assign Functonal art project math project I worked really hard and tried my best on making the best with both actual artwork and artist statement.

What project was most valuable to you, and what have you gained from it?

I think it’s a tie between my photo essay and Ampersand because I reflected a lot, something I didn’t do that much before in my writings. Writing both of these made me see who I was becoming and made realize so many other things about myself that I had not notice before.

No comments:

Post a Comment